Be a Roofer

Thursday, July 7, 2011

A group of guys, Kyle, Corey, Josh and a few other boys that I didn't know, made up these words to go to the tune of a Mulan song.  They sang it for everyone during the closing ceremony.
One night, well early morning.... they said it was 3 am, they decided to come up with a song.
The tune that they used was the Make a Man Out of you song (I don't know the real name) that they sing as they are training.
And here are the words!  We all thought that the song was quite funny :)

Be a Roofer
Lets get down to business
To roof the home
Did you send me daughters
when I asked for sons?
You're the saddest bunch I've ever met
So pack up,
Go home,
You're through.
How could I,
Make a roofer,
Out of you?

To be a roofer:
You must be swift as a swinging hammer.
With all the force of a prying crowbar
And all the force of a 2x4.
Mysterious as the back side of a shingle!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment with thoughts, questions or answers! I try to reply to all of them!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs