Sad Goodbyes

Monday, February 18, 2013

So, I have to admit, I haven't felt very much like blogging the past couple of days. 

After we got back from the dance Friday night (Saturday morning?), our friend got the awful news that although it hadn't been confirmed, it was likely that her cousins had a house fire.

It was confirmed, and while the parents and the 9 month old baby made it out, JT the 2 year old was trapped inside and died. 

It's heartbreaking what happened to their family.

I ask that you would pray for both the immediate family of JT and their family.  I can't imagine the depth of the pain they all must be feeling. 

Thank you for praying!



~Moriah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment with thoughts, questions or answers! I try to reply to all of them!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs