Building a Palace

Monday, July 28, 2014

It's so easy to get comfortable with who we are.

I'm not struggling with that sin anymore, so I'm okay.
I'm not as sinful as that person. 
God loves me just as I am. 

We use so many excuses to escape the reality that God still wants to work on us. It's hard to let God work on our hearts.  It is uncomfortable and sometimes it requires us to do work to fix it. 

But this quote is a great explanation as to why he continues to work on us. 



As Christians, we have God living in us. We are a representation to the world of God and his love. 

God continues to work on, in and through us to make us more like him. Although he loves us just the way we are, he loves us too much to leave us there. 

So even when it's hard and it hurts, keep listening to God. Obey him when he tells you that you need to change something, or forgive someone, or tell someone about him. He might ask you to go on an adventure to another country, or instead to work on your heart at home. But whatever it is that he asks you to do, know that there is a plan and a purpose for it!

He loves you so much and wants you to be the best you can be!

~Moriah


No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment with thoughts, questions or answers! I try to reply to all of them!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs