Project Go Recap

Saturday, August 9, 2014

I spent the last month in Peru working as a part of Project Go.

During that month, I learned what it means to let your heart be broken for what breaks God's heart, saw some amazing places, gained another family, and learned a little bit more Spanish.

We worked mostly at a community center in Pamplona.  Everyday we'd call the kids, and then do an afternoon program that is similar to VBS.

Crafts:







Games:




Verses:




I learned so much this summer.  What it means to let my heart be broken for what breaks God's.  How much God loves us and all of His precious children. And the ways that he uses people to show that love. How you can have family in so many places.  How God's grace covers us and he always loves us no matter what we feel like.




I'm so grateful for the wonderful month that I got to spend with these inside and out beautiful people learning more about God's love.

It can be so easy to forget to remember the daily ways we are shown God's love.  But they're always there! It can be a hug from a child, or someone caring to listen to the little parts of your day, or just sharing a smile.  God provides for everything, no matter where you are.  He'll take care of the details, big and small.  

Thank you all for being a part of this journey through your financial and prayerful support! I'm so blessed by all of you!!

Love,
Moriah




No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment with thoughts, questions or answers! I try to reply to all of them!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs