I am a Being- Part 3

Sunday, July 31, 2016

When searching to learn more about God, and seeking His heart in who He is, I have learned more about who I am.  Many of these apply to you as well, so read on, my friend.


I AM:


  • No longer condemned - Romans 8:1
  • God's Daughter - Romans 8:15 
  • Worth More than Rubies- Proverbs 31:10
  • PRAISED for Fearing the Lord- Proverbs 31:30
  • Powerful Through Words- Proverbs 18:21
  • Set Free- Psalm 146:7
  • Handmade- Psalm 139:13-14
  • Watched Over- Psalm 121:5
  • Protected- Psalm 91:14
  • Heard- Psalm 40:1
  • Healed- Jeremiah 17:14
  • A Caregiver of Jesus- Matthew 25:40
  • A Conqueror- Romans 8:37
  • Chosen- Ephesians 1:4
  • God's Masterpiece- Ephesians 2:10

You are loved.  I am loved.  Beautiful, beautiful souls, be at peace in God.  


Continue seeking his heart and learn who you are in His eyes.  As you seek Him more and more, you will learn who you are in His eyes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment with thoughts, questions or answers! I try to reply to all of them!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs