World Changers - Unless

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hi everyone!
I know its been quite awhile since I've posted.... I could tell you a million excuses but.... I won't :)
I just wanted to post a little bit about a missions trip that Chelsie and I went on with some friends from Westmont Baptist Church.
We went on a World Changers missions trip ( www.world-changers.net ) down to Greenville, SC.
You Can check out this blog - http://blogs.world-changers.net/category/2011/greenville-sc-june-13-18-2011/ for the official World Changers blog of that week. I was on the Patch Jobs crew and Chelsie was on the Level Heads.


This was such an unforgettable experience that I had and I am looking forward to next year's World Changers trip already :)
This year I had the privilege of being the Patch Jobs devotion leader.
The devotions that the World Changers staff prepared (they had the devotions laid out to go along with the theme) and I was struck by how powerful they were because they fit perfectly with everyday as though someone had looked at our day and then wrote a devotional for us to do.
I am going to try to do a post for each day talking about the devotional and how it fit with our day.
~Moriah
Unless
Psalm 127:1
Unless the Lord builds the house,
its builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city,
the watchmen stand guard in vain.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Leave a comment with thoughts, questions or answers! I try to reply to all of them!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs